Sunday, March 13, 2011

Please Tell Me!



There are many things in life that I enjoy hearing someone tell me.  There are other things that I don't really enjoy hearing about but I really need to know!  In this life there are just certain things that I want to be told! This is a conglomeration of both of those things--I'm sure you can figure out which is which.

Please tell when:


1. My husband has been a blessing to you.

2. My kids have been a blessing to you.

3. I have something in my teeth like cilantro or a poppy seed.

4. God has answered your prayer.

5. My tags are hanging out of the collar of my top.

6. I need a mint--be gentle please!

7. We should avoid a particular restaurant.

8. You know how to do something better than the way I am doing it.

9. Jesus has been doing a special work in your life.

10. You have a funny story.

11. You have a great recipe I should try.

12. If your dog can smile--I want to teach mine how to. 

 What do you want to be told?

No comments:

Post a Comment