Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thanksgiving Excitement!

   


  I'm so glad that Thanksgiving is only a couple of weeks away! We have some old friends and their son coming, and Jessica has a friend from college coming for Thanksgiving too. My husband gets so excited thinking of having a full house (well, apartment); he gets really caught up in the holiday spirit this time of year--I'm so thankful to have a husband who loves to celebrate the holidays. He has been counting the silverware to make sure it's all there; he's been cleaning cabinets so that we won't be embarrassed when company comes; he purchased a new Thanksgiving tablecloth and a pretty glass pitcher for our Thanksgiving table; and he's been planning how we can arrange the Thanksgiving table to fit all of our company. I'm a very blessed wife this time of year!  Oh sure, I could knit pick and ask, "Are you sure we need to spend this money?" but I have a very smart husband who budgets and works the figures so that he knows what we have and how much we can spend. I learned a long time ago to just go with the flow and enjoy the excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment