Friday, April 1, 2011

Preparing for a Bake Sale


We are starting a new Bible study soon, and in order to raise money, one of our enterprising ladies, Patrisha, came up with the idea of having a bake sale.  Some of us ladies met at the church this morning and began baking our hearts out! We made chocolate chip cookies, lemon cookies, and sugar cookies rolled in pastel colored sugar.  We also made cupcakes and caramel corn.  The bake sale is tomorrow at 29 Palms grade school--we have a rented booth from which to sell our wares. Pray that we will sell all of our baked goods that we worked so hard on today!

                                                                                                      
Jessica and Cynthia
Tools of the trade
Diana, our resident RVer who will be leaving us in a couple of weeks to head back to cooler weather--tears, sniff, sniff--and Patrisha on the right who is the brains behind this whole operation
Jessica and all her buddies

3 comments:

  1. I hope the bake sale went great today. I really enjoy reading your blog. I absolutely love your first name. Have a great day a church tomorrow. Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't think to mention. If I didn't live on the other side of the USA. I would stop in and buy some of those yummy treats. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your name too, Laurie!! I wish you could have come by for some delicious cookies too :)

    ReplyDelete